Rough terrain cranesLink Belt 100RTpublished 22 May 23
- Year: 2023
- Boom: 155'
- Capacity: 80.00
- Jib: 58'
- Condition: New
- Unit #: EQ0270987
- Serial #: T9L3-7378
- Location: Lyon Charter Township Michigan USA
• 58’ Bi-Fold Jib 35’ 23’
• 1-16’ Jib Extension section is available for additional purchase.
• Max Tip Height 240’ (Combined= Main Boom 16’ Jib Insert 58’ Bi-Fold Jib)
• Machine is Order with the 80RTXL Package (Base Tonnage De-Rate to 80 US Ton) Includes
Load Chart, Operators Manual, and Exterior Decals.
• 60 Ton Three Shave Block, 10 Ton Swivel Hook Ball
• Three Year (36 Month) Link-Belt Cranes Warranty.
Boom length and capacity outreaches/outlifts all competition
Simple operation - two boom extend modes
Link-Belt Pulse 2.0 - total crane operating system with V-Calc and telematics
Counterweight consists of three 9,600 lb (4 354.5 kg) counterweights for multiple transport and lift scenarios
Four fly options feature four offset positions of 0°, 15°, 30°, and 45°
Boom wear pads have Teflon pucks that lubricate the boom sections (no grease)
Full LED lighting package with three on-board cameras
Transports at under 93,000 lbs | 42 185 kg
0 - 20 degree tilting cab
Bluetooth AM/FM radio with auxiliary input
Time delayed wipers
Internal rated capacity limiter light bar
Integrated air conditioning with Automatic Temperature Control - Standard
New single and dual axis electronic controllers
All gauges and switches are back-lit for superior visibility in low light conditions
24 volt electrical system
Greaseless 4-Link suspension on the rear axle with an optional Hydro-Gas Ride™ system
4 steering modes
Full-length flat deck with integrated steps and handholds