Liebherr LR 1750
Descripción de la publicación
825 US TONS
Additional boom and jib configurations may be available.
The Liebherr LR 1750 is perfectly suited for applications in power stations, refineries, bridge construction sites and the assembly of wind power plants. Compact dimensions of the crane components and moderate individual weights allow easy transport of the crane to the building site. Liebherr also offers a LR 1750-SL which adds additional counterweight. The Liebherr LR 1750 can also be operated as a “Pedestal Crane” with outrigger supports, featuring a support base of 40 x 40 feet, dramatically increasing lifting capacities.
- 750 Metric Ton Capacity- 825 US Ton Rating
- Boom Composition: S‑Heavy Boom — 91 m Inserts
- SL-Transition (S/L) — 7 m main boom transition
- Boom nose 120 ton — 7.85 m (included in SL8HS)
- WV — Included * SL 8HS * Counterweights (95 ton — Center / 245 ton — CWT)
- B Suspended ballast pallet / Tray * 300 , 125 & 47 ton Hook Blocks * # 1,2,3,4,5,6 Winches