2004 LIEBHERR LTM 1400 7.1 full spec with a 4 axle nelson pintle hitch dolly.
- 200′ main boom
- Y guys
- 184′ Fixed Jib
- 276′ Luffing Jib
- Offset boom runner for luffing jib and fixed jib
- 308,000 lbs CWT
- 4 axle nelson dolly
- 4 axle boom Launch trailer
- Hook blocks:
- 7 sheave
- 3 sheave
- 1 sheave
- 20.5R 25 tires
- 500US ton lifting capacity
- About 13,500 hours on the upper.
- 7k hours carrier.
- If you do not require the dolly and boom launch trailer, sale price will reflect that.
- 20.5 maxam tires new 6 months ago.
- crane purchased from Mammoet in 2014 out of Canada. They just completed the 10 year boom rebuild required in Canada.
- Crane was repainted
- No major issues with it.
- New fuel tanks carrier
- New fuel lines carrier
- New injectors carrier
- New turbo carrier.
- replaced a Couple of sensors on the upper since purchase
crane is well maintained and ready to work.
Seller needs a bigger crane as his business is shifting.
PHOTOS OF ENGINE BAYS AND UNDERNEATH TAKEN LAST WEEK 5/20/22 ON JOB SITE. THEYARE STILL USING ON JOB